Thursday, July 8, 2010

Food Republic

That's the food court at Cityplaza, the building where the company is located, and it's pretty great!

A couple of days ago, i just took a quick look and bought some dumplings, but didn't really explore all of it. Today I decided it was time to stop having take-away dinner alone in my apartment and have dinner alone at the food court. It was a good chance to go people watching.

To be totally honest, I didn't really see anything super different... well, except for the guy wearing purple pants with a bright pink hawaiian style (flowered) shirt.

But anyway, the Food Republic is worthy of a posting by itself.
So many different types of food: Thai, Korean, Chinese, Japanese... took me some good time to decide what to try today and I'm definetely looking forward to going back and trying some other stuff. The dish I had: Shanghai Style Noodles. And Pan Fried Pork Dumplings. Yeah, I'm a fan of the dumplings.

P.S.: The Thai place across the street from Cityplaza was pretty good today too... Thai Pepper, if I remember it right. Delicous noodles.
P.S.(one more): Second post in a roll about food... becoming quite the food-centric blog. I'll try to bring some more diversity next. I'll explore more of the town during the weekend so I'll have more to tell.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I want to know everything about your weekend! it's good that you're getting along so well with the food style! but I expected that much of you! hahaha, you always liked the chinese food here. I bet the REAL deal is even better! save some for me! ahahaha. tio roberto is arriving next week! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete