Monday, July 19, 2010

The Break Up

Dear Dreyer's,

I love you, i truly do.
Since we've met i cannot think of anything but you. You fill my nights, save me from lonelyness. It's been pure pleasure to share my bed at night with you... and it is with great sadness that i must end our short-lived but much intense affair.

Oh no dear, don't worry, i'm not leaving you for someone else, how could i? who could be better than you? how could anyone fulfill me the way you do, so selflessly? You give me without asking for nothing in return. And this is the reason for our fallout...i can no longer just take.

I must refrain from any love such as yours. it's too much for my body to take, in time even my heart could not bare such intensity. Your love makes me grow, it makes me larger than life... but this love is weighting on me, and soon i shall be too heavy.

It was a weakness to give in to your charms and i knew that from the beginning, but be sure i shall never regret what we shared.

Thank you for all the sweetness you brought to these first weeks here in Hong Kong. You shall never be forgotten.

Please forgive me.

Your truly,
Miss P

FROM: Miss P, HR Trainee
TO:: Dreyer's Chocolate Cake, Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaahahahahahaha. thank god brazil is a dreyerless country! I'm free from that kind of relationship I know so well (the only kind I've had!). hahahaha. at least now I can bound with new "boyfriends" (it's like they say it: the line goes on!)

    ReplyDelete