Monday, March 29, 2010

Where do I get one for myself?

OMG!!!

I know this is pretty much a teenager behavior and I'm well past the age for it but I want a Robert Pattinson for myself!! Please please please tell me that i can have one! pleeeeease!

Where to start?! Oh i know: that mouth of his.
When he smiles, it curves on the corners just like a cat's mouth and it's so absolutely charming and looks so delicious...

Then there is the hair. All tousled, all over the place; made me feel like playing with it, grabbing at it...

And the eyes with those awesome eyebrows. So masculine and compelling...

Oh, yeah, I went to the movie theater yesterday to watch 'Remember Me'. I saw it in German but well-prepared person that I am, of course I saw it online in English in advance ;) Online the quality was quite low as it hasn't been released for long but good enough for me to understand the movie and allow me to see it in German later just for the pleasure of staring at R.Pattz's handsome face. And boy, what a face!

The movie?
Nice too but if you are planning to watch it looking for a happy ending to sweeten your day, I must warn you that you won't get it. Sorry if this is too much of a spoiler, but I do this with the best of intentions... don't know about you, but I simply hate to be caught by surprise by a sad ending!

Anyway, amazing how Emily deRavin really looks so young and pretty! She plays a believable 21 year-old while she is actually 28... Good for you girl!

The movie also has Pierce Brosnan and Chris Cooper in it, playing Pattinson and Ravin's fathers respectively. Oh, and there is also Sidney's mom ('Alias') playing dear Rob's mom. Well, i guess if she and Brosnan really had kids together they'd indeed have a good chance of coming up with pretty kids. And the girl who plays Rob's sister is pretty adorable and your heart really breaks for her at some point during the movie ...more than once actually... sorry, more spoilers, I guess.

So, if you get to watch 'Remember Me', let me know what you think of it.

P.S.: he had already caught my eye as Cedric Diggory and of course I was totally hypnotized watching him as Edward Cullen, but honestly I was in love with Edward even before seeing him on screen and - please don't hate me for this - but he still isn't portraying Edward to perfection... so Rob as Tyler Hawkins in 'Remember Me' is the best I've seen of him so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment