Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Password

Since my friend Carol gave me the idea of blogging my troubles away yesterday night, I've been thinking non-stop about things i could blog about... but of course, now that i'm actually doing it, I find myself quite without interesting things to say... Damn, my first attempt at writing and I already have writer's block.

So i guess i'll start with the very first idea i had yesterday.

Last night i needed to do a money transfer to a friend's account as she drives me to work everyday and I'm to pay her by month. It's already the 10th so I'm quite behind schedule, but anyway she knows where i live and work so there is no running from paying her. Besides if i continue not paying, she might as well just stop giving me rides, so we got a pretty clear reinforcer right there.
Anyway, the point is (you will realize soon enough that i talk in circles and get very easily lost my on own babbling) I could not remember the damn password for my online banking account!! And whose fault's is it??? My ex, of course.

That's my new strategy: blaming whatever I can on my ex, in an attempt to finally get angry at him and hopefully eventually move on. So it's his fault that i cannot remember the new password.

I think i actually had the password reset before the breakup, but since i cannot really remember, who can say otherwise?! I say it happened someday around that dommed friday night and as I cannot think of anything else but him since then, the blank I have now instead of the memory of the password is obviously caused by him.

Yeah...lame, very lame... not only a lame attempt at anger, but also a lame and very boring first blog post. But i'll continue working on both.


2 comments:

  1. ai, escrevci que só e o negócio deu erro. uff!

    só pra dizer que apesar de "lame" muito bom saber que começou a blogar. ;)

    seja bem vinda!

    kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it wasn't that lame. I'm cheering for your success at both. keep up the good job!

    #1fan

    ReplyDelete