Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...

So I didn't meet him again at lunch time... and thinking about it, I'd bet he went to the WoS to have lunch with his new girl. This is all speculative but I do think he is seeing someone new.

Some weeks ago a friend said she saw his computer screen and could tell that he was chatting with someone online and using lots of smiles in it. Guys don't us smiles like that with other guys so it was safe to assume it was a girl. And not long after that , while cyber-stocking him on facebook, I saw a comment he posted there followed by some more comments to the comments... him and a girl. I didn't dare checking out her profile, but of course I looked for her in the company's phonebook and there she was, an intern.

I had never heard her name before so I guess he met her after we broke up. But who knows, maybe it was before and she is the reason he broke up with me. I don't know, I didn't ask. I think I prefer not knowing.

This afternoon, cyber stocking again, I finally saw a picture of her... he is also in it. Happy. Enjoying a party together.

I don't know her, but i already hate her.

And i guess I hate him a little bit too for being happy without me.

2 comments:

  1. aargh! you really should hate him! it gets easier during these situations, right?! or, even better, don't love or hate, just ignore him! I know it is easy to say and impossible to do...
    Paaam, stop cyber-stocking him! it will only make you sad!
    by the way, do want to make a deal? for 3 posts about him, you have to write one not about him. I think it will be helpful for your blogtherapy, pamis.

    love you always,
    #1fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha, I just realize how stupid I am! sorry! you can delete the comments. ( what is the point of being miss p if your silly fan keeps writing your nickname?! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete